UNBELIEVABLE! It’s been a month since one of our the most unforgettable days, even it feels like it was just yesterday! 🙂
13.08.2016. – the day we said ‘I do’ to each other. It was a day that we will always remember with a smile on our faces! 🙂
With the Wedding Agency „Mīlestība” director Dace we met at her wedding exhibition, where we immediately got that our wedding planning work we want to entrust to her team. We found a common language with the agency already at the first meeting. They captured our ideas and wishes very well, and after a while we started the big planning process.
The agency’s presentations and suggestions made it very easy for us to make the right choice in a number of important nuances, such as choosing a wedding ceremony, choosing a party place, wedding host, decorations, flowers, music, photo and video, food and bar, etc. the same important nuances, without which our wedding celebrations would not have been so great! It’s great to know that we worked with such a charismatic and professional team! Thank you for the original ideas, for taking into account our changes, about everything thought up to the last detail. There was no feeling for a moment that something could fail. We really liked your individual approach and interest in having our wedding go exactly as we want. 🙂
With the help of the wedding agency we worked with professional wedding service providers who we would like to thank and recommend to others:
- THANKS – to Ingrida Bridal Wedding Salon’s team that you created me a dream dress, for a tasteful design, a human attitude and a favor, so that everything would be the way the bride wants and in order to have the feeling that you cannot wait for your wedding day and to get the dress up faster on the back 🙂
- THANKS – to BG suits for an individual approach, which resulted in a great, special suit for me!
- THANKS – to Mārtiņš Plūme for making an immortality of love emotions. Photographer with which to work unspeakably easily! We found our «true» photographer in the presence of whom we could’ve feel comfortable, a photographer who we fully trusted.
- THANKS – to Balticwedding video operators for a modern and animate approach 🙂
- THANKS – to Natalija Zolberga – a unique stylist, a very tasty approach, thank you for the beauty you created! 🙂
- THANKS – to our cool wedding day planners Valters Krauze and Ģirts Baltalksnis about the charming and jumble atmosphere created